Terms and Conditions
Please read the following carefully. Your use of the Church Pharmacy Web Site (“thechurchPharmacy.com”) and (“thechurchPharmacy.co.uk”) and purchase of the COVID-19 Swab kit (“Products”) on it means that you agree to these terms and conditions (“Terms”).
When you place an Order for a COVID-19 Swab kit (“Order”) you are offering to buy it for the price stated subject to these Terms.
- Cancellation of less than 48hrs notice will incur an administrative charge of £30.00
- This service is not suitable for anyone showing symptoms of COVID-19 or anyone who thinks they may have COVID-19. If you have any symptoms, please stay at home and follow UK government guidance.
- Customers using the service must be 18 years of age and over and must registered with their own account and email address.
- If using this service to travel, please book your appointment in advance to allow enough time to receive your test results.
- Whilst every effort will be made, we cannot guarantee results will be received within 48 hours.
- Due to the sensitivity of these tests, there is a very small chance the test result could be inconclusive. If your test result is inconclusive, you will be invited to book another free test within the time frame to suit you but this cannot be guaranteed.
- Church Pharmacy will not be held liable for losses, costs, damage that you suffer or incur as a result of any delays in receiving test results or as a result of inconclusive test results.
- Church Pharmacy will also not be liable to you for any losses, costs or damages that you suffer or incur as a result of receiving a positive test result (including, if you are unable to travel as a result of testing positive).
- Service is subject to lab capacity, and specially trained colleague and stock availability.
- We will not charge you if you cancel your order and appointment in advance due to showing symptoms of COVID-19 or a change in travel plans. If you have already paid for the test, a full refund will be provided.
- Please ensure that a different email address and account are used for each person registering.
- Church Pharmacy may cancel any sale and not supply products if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of products at any time at its sole discretion. If an Order is cancelled, any payment made for the products will be refunded in full. This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
- In line with Public Health England and the Department of Health and Social Care requirements (DHSC), all order details will be sent to the quarantine address stated on your booking form and not the credit card billing address where the named recipient of the Order differs.
Day 2 & 8 COVID-19 Post-Travel Testing Service
- When you place your Order online, we will email you our DHSC Booking Code per order to use on your passenger locator’s form. Once a Booking Code is issued, we cannot refund any payment made for a COVID-19 Swab sample kit. All new Orders are deemed separate, and each is treated individually.
- As testing is a mandatory requirement following international travel into England, you must complete the self-swab at-home if you are symptomatic – see https://www.gov.uk/guidance/red-amber-and-green-list-rules-for-entering-england